Gving birth to my son. There were some complications, but thankfully everything was okay.
OOOH that's very easy. It's a bit of a long one, so bear with me. I was just about to go to sleep one night and turned my TV off (had been watching the football so nothing scary apart from my team lol). I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, next thing I knew a "thing" sat on my bed and then laid down on the bed as it was going to sleep and put "something" across my throat - not enough to hurt but enough to know that it was there. I forced myself to open my eyes and the feeling across my throat vanished. There was no-one in my bedroom, and my door was shut (you would have needed to turn the handle to get in) - our dog wasn't in my room and that's not something she would have do either. All this happened within 5 minutes so I can't have been asleep.
Probably having my son by emergency c-section very scary...but all was ok so not scary in the end.
The scariest thing I ever had to do was have dinner at NOX Dine in the Dark in Singapore. You eat a three course meal in total complete darkness. You do not know what you're eating expect for what you can deduce by senses other than sight!
Nearly setting fire to our caravan whilst on a working holiday in The Netherlands - the candle had fell over and I woke up with flames just inches from my face. Fortunately my husband was on the ball and quickly smothered the fire with a blanket - I had a panic attack afterwards. Rafflecopter entries are in my real name NIKKI HAYES, thanks for another lovely giveaway :o)
You know I don't think I've ever had anything really scary happen to me (probably will regret saying this).Si I'd have to say a good scary movie or book-Cujo- is my scariest.(knock on wood)
We have these huge insects in New Zealand called wetas and I am very afraid of them. One day I got my washing off the line and was folding it and there was a very large one on the towel I was folding!I screamed and got my kids to remove it.lol
I don´t remember :S
A car accident!
I moved out of my parent’s house with no job and no money. Looking back now, that was insane. I could've very easily ended up living on the street. It was the scariest, yet smartest, thing I have ever done. Would I do it now? The me now thinks things to death. 18 year old me was not so bright and was quick to react to things. I have matured too much to ever make a rash decision like that again. But am I glad I did it?Absolutely. It is what led me to be who I am today.
The scariest thing I have ever been through is a car wreck as a child where my mother was flowing to a separate hospital.
The scariest thing I have ever experienced was a 7.0 earthquake when I lived in California.
One winter we had several ice storms. They didn't cancel school for one of the more minor storms. I lived in a small city about 30 miles from the country school I attended. When I was about 5 miles from the school I hit a patch of black ice. My truck flipped landing on the roof in a field. It was so scary. Three other people wrecked that same day. None as bad as mine, but they school learned it's lesson.
The scaries thing I have ever been through is some medical problems when I had a tumor removed from my colon and appendix.
having my lung collapse spontaneously without warning and walking around suffering for 2 days before anyone knew!
An operation on my tongue. I did not what to expect. Thankfully went well.
the frist time my kid got sick...
The scariest thing I've ever been through would be almost losing my father to cancer. Luckily he won that battle.
A heart attack last December was the scariest thing I'd been through :(
Almost loosing my best friends life😭
The death of my father and grandfather.
Having sick family members!mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net
I might have one but it's a secret. . . 😀
The scariest thing that happened to me was being in a car accident. Not something I ever want to go through again.
Well I had a massive electric shock when using a hairdryer. Then I was in a mini gas explosion which only singed my eyebrows but luckily didn't destroy the building!!! Both incidents happened in Italy in an apartment where their electrics were a bit dodgy.